Monday, July 8, 2013

7 Reasons Freshwater Pearl Jewelry makes great gift ideas


Pearl jewelry has made beautiful gifts for centuries and it is only in the last 50 years have become more affordable for most of us. The beads are and will always capture the attention and the love of women. For this reason a lot of pearl jewelry makes great gifts. So, you still need more reasons to get all those bonus points to give a little 'stunning pearl jewelry, here they are: 1. Pearl earrings and necklaces make ideal gifts because they are timeless in their elegance. My sister gave me a pair of earrings of freshwater pearls, when I was a teenager and I still have them and wear them. It is a simple, timeless and always make me think of her when I wear them. 2. Pearl jewelry can be worn for most any occasion from formal to casual to work. I wore my pearl studs at the office, out to dinner and weddings simply because they are so versatile. You can also have a variety of colors, my preference is to have pearl earrings pink, as well as black and white pearls pearl stud. 3. The variety of styles now available in pearl jewelry allows each of us to show our individual style and taste. So if you like earrings or drop earrings in layers that you can find earrings seed beads. The same goes for the pearl necklaces with the variety of designs to choose from.
4. Pearl jewelry is a beautiful symbol of love, loyalty and trust, one of the reasons that makes jewelry ideal wedding and anniversary gifts.



5. It feels very special to be given pearl jewelry, is something your friends go ooh and ahh about, no matter who gives you the jewelry. 6. And 'one of the most memorable gifts because pearl jewelry is timeless and lasts for years. Women love to have pieces that have passed through the family and the stories behind them. 7. Pearl jewelry is ideal gifts to mark the progression through significant moments of life, ranging from the transition from childhood into womanhood, graduations, personal achievements, birthdays, weddings and anniversaries and special events. Pearl earrings should always be set in silver or gold and you should only have the real thing - cultured freshwater pearls or seawater only. Gifts of jewelry pearl pearls should only be true unless a specific design faux pearl is specifically required for a specific effect of fashion. The size of the pearls authentic does not matter. The beads of my sister gave me are small and I love them because of who gave them to me for my 16th birthday. What matters is the giving of the pearls because pearls are not as fancy range from affordable to expensive blinding.

No comments:

Post a Comment